To protect your own interests please read the conditions carefully before you click the tick box. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want any explanation about them please email us on mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before you place the order. You are advised to print and retain these terms for your records.
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd, the owner of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
By placing an Order and purchasing bespoke services and goods from www.sugarcrushweddings.com or www.sugarcrushweddings.co.uk you enter into a legally binding agreement with us on the following Conditions. You should read and understand these Conditions because they affect your rights and liabilities.
These are the Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale of Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd, registered at Peel Walker, 11 Victoria Road, Elland, West Yorkshire, England, HX5 0AE, Companies House Registration 09465060 (“the Seller”, “We” or “Us”) for wedding stationary and other wedding products listed on this site.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;|
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;|
|“Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd”||means Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd registered at Peel Walker, 11 Victoria Road, Elland, West Yorkshire, England, HX5 0AE, Companies House Registration 09465060|
|“Product/s”||means collectively any online kind of wedding stationary or other wedding related products that Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd makes available through the Website either now or in the future;|
|“Payment Information”||means any details required for the purchase of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;|
|“Purchase Information”||means collectively any orders, invoices, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;|
|“User” / “Users”||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Website”||means the website that you are currently using www.sugarcrushweddibgs.com or www.sugarcrushweddings.co.uk|
- Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an adult.
- Business Customers
These Terms and Conditions also apply to customers procuring Services in the course of business.
- Intellectual Property
- The Content included on the Website is the property of Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd.
- Third Party Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd.
- Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.sugarcrushweddings.com or www.sugarcrushweddings.co.uk without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Use of Communications Facilities
- When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- You acknowledge that Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System or post on our blog may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
- You are not required to create an account in order to purchase through this Website or to use the forums/chats facilities you are required to create an Account however, by continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- Services, Pricing and Availability
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of products available from Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd correspond to the actual products, Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct products, not different products altogether.
- Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd does not represent or warrant that such products will be available. Availability indications are provided on the Website.
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated on the need to have basis.
- We take all reasonable efforts to maintain that the prices are correct on our Web Site, however we reserve to void the transaction and fully refund your money, if the price error is material.
- Provision of Products
- Provision of products shall commence when full payment has been received.
- Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd shall use its best endeavours to provide the products with reasonable skill and care.
- Provision of all products shall be subject to the terms and conditions pertaining directly to those products.
- In the event that the products provided are not in conformity with your order and thus incorrect, you should contact us within 10 days to inform us of the mistake. Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd will ensure that any necessary corrections to the products provided are made within 7 working days.
- Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any alterations to products under the provisions of this Clause. Factors which may be considered in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already derived from the product;
- Any characteristics of the product which may mean that cessation of provision is impossible without significant further work on the part and at the expense of Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd
- Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
- We hold no responsibility for accuracy or completeness of the information you provide to us and will not accept liability for the rejection of the products due to inaccuracies on your part.
- Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our products.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Whilst Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd reserves the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
- Availability of the Website
Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms and Conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd
- All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 7 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the ’Unsubscribe’ link in any email which you receive from us .
- Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Sugar Crush Wedding Studio Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.